WOOD POLISH: Kate By Eco-Me asked Kate to mix natural ingredients for a safe and effective wood polish.What does natural mean to you? For Kate it means pure ingredients the kind you find in your pantry. Natural cleaning product based on simple household ingredients and pure plant oils. Premixed Cleaning Product, Ready to use. Great for all household wood sealed surfaces. For use on wood furniture, cabinets and floors. Olive oil works to reduce bacteria build up and naturally polish surfaces without any sticky chemical build up. Basics that work tougher than chemicals. Healthy homes make happy people. Kate loves animals, so Eco-Me doesn't test on them.
Bottle made with Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) (recyclable and has the number "1" as its resin identification code)
Water*, Vegetable Glycerin*, Vegetable-base Thickener (Glyceryl Caprylate Caprate)*, Vegetable-derived Emulsifier (Sorbitan Oleate), Xanthan Gum*, Olive oil*, Pure Plant Essential Oils (Tea Tree, Lavender, Rosemary, Lemongrass).
*Ingredients are GRAS (Food-Grade).
As a company and as individuals Eco-me strive to reverse the negative balance on our planet. The product ingredients arrive to Eco-Me's manufacturing facilities in drums, these are often re-purposed throughout the community as rain capture and compost containers.
The plastics are PET#1, the most popular plastic to be purchased from recycling centers for re-purposing into post consumer plastics, fleece clothing and more. Moving towards an even greener future, Eco-Me has started to integrate post consumer PET#1 plastics into their products. You might recognize one on the shelf, they aren't always the whitest brightest plastic, but they are the best for the health of our planet!
- Yes Natural Ingredients
- Yes PET#1 BPA-Free Plastic
- Yes Plant Essential Oils
- No Dyes or Colorants
- No Chemical Preservatives
- No Sulfates (SLS, SLES, ALS)
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Animal Testing or Bi-Products
- Natural Oils protect wood without harsh chemicals.
- Essential oils made from plants have antibacterial properties.
- Natural clean smells healthy and fresh, not sickly and toxic.
Great for all household wood sealed surfaces. Use a microfiber cloth after polishing to remove excess oils and avoid slippery surfaces. For use on wood furniture, cabinets, banisters, doors and floors. No sticky residue or chemical build up.
- Shake before use to mix essential oils.
- Always test a small area on surface before full use.
- Be safe: Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Kate by Eco-Me contains natural ingredients, that are not meant for internal use, eye contact should be avoided.
Eco-Me is a natural products company that started out making do-it-yourself cleaning kits and then later launched its pre-mixed cleaners in stores in 2011. Very health, safety, community, and environmentally conscious, Eco-Me's products mostly contain common, food-grade ingredients found in your kitchen cupboard, like vinegar and olive oil. Information about its sustainability practices, mission, community involvement, customer incentives, and more is available on its website.
- Eco-Me products are tested for safety and effectiveness.
- Eco-Me is a proud partner of the NPA (Natural Products Association).
- Eco-Me products are PETA approved & LEAPING BUNNY certified.
- Eco-Me discloses all ingredients and makes available MSDS for all products.
Country of Origin
Made in USA
Capacity： 355ml (12 oz) Gross weight： 460g (1.01 lbs)/bottle Material： Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) (recyclable and has the number "1" as its resin identification code) (bottle) Quantity： 1 bottle Size： 6.5cm (diameter) x 17cm (height)