3 in 1 DIY Solar Robot Kits is great edutainment for kids ages 10 and beyond. This kit enlightens your kids in the utilization of the available energy and to learn about the environment benefits of renewable energy. Allowing young builders to focus on self-motivation, perseverance and manipulation. It can easily make it up for tank, the robot, and the scorpion.
Made with Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) (recyclable and has the number "3" as its resin identification code). Kit box made with recyclable paper.
Solar power is completely environmental friendly. It does not produce any byproducts such as carbon dioxide, that is basically blamed for greenhouse gases (GHG) and global warming. It does not produce any known pollutants that is released to the environment. Solar energy is a sustainable source of energy that producers no greenhouse gas emissions. These energy source are also know as renewable sources as their supply is limitless and practically free.
- 1 - Solar panel with motor
- 3 - Gear
- 1 - Geat with shaft
- 1 - Round shaft
- 2 - Tapping screw
- 2 - Tapping screw with washer
- 2 - Adhesive sponge
- 1 - Sticker
- 2 - Plastic parts
- 1 - Assembly & Instruction guide
- This solar kit will work best under direct sunlight. This kit will not work in cloudy day, shaded location or under fluorescent light.
- Please read all instruction before you begin.
- For ages over 10 years old. Not for children under 3 years due to small parts.
- Adult supervision required.
- Do not connect any of the parts provided to any AC wall socket or any batteries. This may cause electric shock or a short circuit.
Country of Origin
Made in China
Gross weight： 160g (0.35 lb)/box Material： Recycled Paper (box), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) (recyclable and has the number "3" as its resin identification code) Quantity： 1 box Size： 5cm (depth) x 25cm (height) x 19cm (width)